Products & Solutions
Expanded beam cable assembly
Fibre optic connectors – HARTING's expanded beam cable assemblies:
The most reliable solution for optical connections in the harshest environments.
HARTING's expanded beam assemblies are the solution for achieving the benefits of fibre connectivity in a harsh and dirty environment.
Employees working under such conditions do not have the time and material necessary to properly clean standard fibre optic connectors. HARTING's expanded beam technology is extremely robust and resistant to dirt. This product is designed to ensure reliable optical connections while operating in the toughest, harshest and dirtiest environments. It is also relatively easy, compared to conventional connectors, to periodically install or remove cabling in these harsh environments. You can even extend an optical connection by simply connecting another cable; there is no need to worry about the cable routing direction or adapters.
Our product range covers single-mode and multi-mode cable assemblies of any desired length. We also provide cable assemblies for use as connection components to the switchgear cabinet or in your device as a panel feed through.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Easy cleaning and a robust design
- Aluminium housing; mechanical protection provided by a rubber outer housing, cap and bend protection
- Hermaphroditic design, the correct mating face is always at hand
- Easy link extensions for multiple system cables
- No mix ups and no damage during plugging are possible